Change the background color....
That is an interesting question. Are you backslidden? Or could you be backslidden and just don't know it? Lets do a quick test and at the end you can see if you are backslidden or not.
Here is the test question: Do you read your Bible each and every day? ...... ..... ...... ...... Yes..... (or) ..... No
The answer to the above question will determine if you are backslidden or not. There is one thing I have noticed over the years. Every person I've talked to who has admitted they are backslidden, has also said they don't read their Bible on a daily basis.
So if you are not reading your Bible on a daily basis (without fail), then you are backslidden and your walk with God is not as it should be.
What is the solution to your backslidding problem? Start by making a commitment to read the Word of God each and every day. Start doing it today. The Bible says we are to desire the milk of the Word so that we may grow and mature in Christ.
1 Pet 2
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
There are other things to look for in your life to improve your walk with God. The foundation is daily Bible reading. Once you commit to reading the Bible on a daily basis here are some additional suggestions for blessing and growth:
- Pray daily and make your requests known to God. Remember God hears
each and every prayer
- Find a good Bible believing church in your area and attend on a regular basis
- Witness about your faith as God gives opportunity. Pray for the lost and perishing.
- Remove evil things from your life. Get rid of any occultism and rock and roll related stuff in your home.
- Seek God's will for your life and His guidance for your life.
RETURN ... or hit your back button