In these last days there are many doctrine rejecting apostates. This is a test to see if YOU may be going astray so you can take action to fix things.
One characteristic of apostates is they reject sound bible doctrine.
2 Timothy 4 kjv
3 “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;”
Here are some of the doctrines they deny or reject.
- Salvation by grace alone, by faith alone, in the Lord Jesus alone. Salvation is totally free apart from any works we can do. Heretics and false religions deny this.
- Salvation can be lost heresy. This means these heretics believe if you do not do enough good works to maintain salvation, you will lose it. Other heretics believe salvation is a process and not a one time event. Ones works depends if one is saved or not, they teach.
- The doctrine of the Trinity. There is only one God who exists as 3 Divine Persons. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Heretics do not like this doctrine.
- Also part of the Trinty. The Lord Jesus is God in human flesh. He is God the Son the second person of the Trinity. Heretics instead make Him up to be some kind of created being like Michael the archangel. False teachers do not like the fact that the Lord Jesus is God in human flesh.
- The rapture. It is coming soon and happens before the 7 year time of jacobs trouble. It is pre tribulation and is before the wrath and judgment of God. Heretics hate this doctrine and lie and twist scripture to fight it.
- Heaven and hell are literal places. The lost suffer torment for all eternity. The saved have a home in heaven with the Lord for all eternity. Many heretics deny this fact.
- The KJV Bible. It is the pure word of God and is based on pure accurate documents, the majority text. All the perverted bibles are based on corrupted doctuments. This is why they are so different from the kjv bible. In fact, the KJV is the only bible based on the majority text. If you use a perverted version of the bible and not the KJV, you are well on the road to apostasy. One who uses perverted bibles needs to repent and get right with God. The fact you use a perverted bible version is proof you are not right with God and you do not trust His inspiration and perseveration of His word. There are even those who "claim" to be saved but attack the KJV as they love and adore perverted modern bible versions.
As you can see, apostates love to deny solid bible doctrines. They also make up their own false teaching and twist bible verses for attempted credibility. Those who read the kjv bible daily can spot these people, the deceivers and heretics.
Most in this world are lost souls. In Matthew we are told about the broad road to hell and the narrow way to heaven:
Matt 7 kjv
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
In this world there are many who profess to be "christian". The sad thing is they are not. There are cults out there who call themselves "christian" but are not. Cults like Roman catholicism cult, JW cult, SDA cult, and the Mormon cult. All who follow these cults walk around and tell people that they are "christians". They are literally on the way to hell. They are lost souls bound up in a satanic cult which is leading them to the lake of fire.
It does not stop there. All the church denomonations from baptist, eveangelical, lutheran etc, etc. all claim to be 'christian". Now according to Matt 7, only few are saved christians. The majority are not. Yes they love their church each sunday but they do not have the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Saviour. Notice that verse 14 says few that find it. That is few get saved. It does not say a few.. it says few. Lets say you claim to have a few friends. That would mean 5 - 8 or so friends. Now lets say you have few friends. That would mean 1 maybe 2 friends. In light of that, the bible says few get saved here on earth. Same is true with those in church buildings. Few of them are saved.
Many today call themselves "christian" yet they reject sound bible doctrine. They deny the Trinity, the plan of salvation by faith alone, heaven and hell etc. Yet they still claim to be "christian". Furthermore they walk around and attack the KJV while sporting a perverted bible under their arm. Again, they claim to be "christian" but are not.
So how did you do on this little test? Did you pass the test or do you have things to fix up in your life? If you read this and respond with anger, then you have problems and are in danger of losing your soul in the lake of fire. Repent, get right with God, and get on the narrow road to heaven.
Right now admit you are a lost sinner before God. Then trust the Lord Jesus alone for eternal salvation. Do it now before it is too late.
Click YOUR back button.... or click here:... RETURN