The following is a sad defense of the occult from a 12 year old occult lover. This person loves and enjoys the occult. He even uses grown up arguments to justify his love of sin and evil. Have a look at the below:
* * * * *
I am a full-fledged christian. But can you honestly say that Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings is demonic when the people who wrote them were christians too. If you are a christian, then why are you judging the people who wrote these books for pure fiction enjoyment. It says in the bible 'THOUGH SHALL NOT JUDGE' If you think these stories are demonic the i guess you think that every other fantasy story in the world is demonic also. Im only 12, but i guess i have more scence than you do. It never says anywhere in the bible that writing fantasy stories is a sin. If you would read your bible, then you would find that it doesn't say anything about reading the occult/fantasy, but condomns the use of pagan magicks and spells. thanxs
* * * * *
As you can see this person loves his occult entertainment. He also uses many very commonly heard arguments to justify his love of Satan's occultism.
Here are some points related to the above:
- The claim is made that he is a "Christian". Many people involved in the occult like to make the statement that they are a "Christian" before they start justifying their love of the occult. By making such a statement they must think it ads credibility to their arguments or lack thereof. In reality, many who claim to be "Christian" were never saved in the first place!
- He makes the foolish claim that both authors of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings are "Christian". In truth neither are born-again Bible believing Christians. The author of Harry Potter is a witch and the author of Lord of the Rings is a occult loving Roman Catholic who is currently burning in hell. But Satan's argument to justify the occult goes like this: Anything done by a Christian is good and acceptable. So, just define the author of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings as "Christian" and somehow their occultism becomes acceptable. In reality, the occult is to be rejected no matter who claims it is a good thing. In fact those who love and justify the occult do not belong to the Lord but rather they are unsaved hellbound people who belong to the devil! The occult is a very serious sin against the Lord.
- Next he refuses correction and hangs on the silly argument of "Don't judge". For some reason he believes it is un-Christian to judge anything as evil. This concept is foreign to the Bible as God's people are commanded to judge between good and evil. The evil is to be rejected while embracing the good and true. The occult is a sin so evil that God calls it an abomination. It is not to be accepted as fun entertainment. Instead it is to be rejected as the Satanic trash that it truly is!
- Then he argues that if these occult fantasy stories are demonic then every other occult fantasy story is demonic. The answer is yes they are! The occult is to be rejected instead of embraced! There is no such thing as "good and acceptable" occultism.
- The boy admits he is only 12 so he is still a child easily led astray. However, I see a lot of parental influence in this child's foolish arguments as he justifies his love of the occult. If his parents are still together, they are liberal, sin loving parents who have failed in their parental duty to train and raise up a Godly seed. This boy will grow up to be a curse to such parents and unless he repents and gets saved, he will perish forever in hell.
- He claims to have more sense at age 12 because he understands that the occult is a good thing to enjoy. That type of attitude is loved by Satan! The devil wants people to justify and love the occult any way possible. This also points to the heart of a lost person - pride. People become so proud and arrogant in their heart that they feel they are above the Word of God and the Lord Jesus.
- Next, the boy tries to use the Bible to justify his love of occult sin. He makes the claim that the Bible does not forbid reading and enjoying occult fantasy stories. To make such a claim all the verses that warn about the occult must be rejected and ignored. But this is very typical of those who love their occult entertainment and seek to justify it at all costs!
- He continues on in his "Bible study" to say that in the Bible it does not specifically say that reading occult fantasy is wrong. He claims doing the occult is wrong but not reading and enjoying it. The Bible also doesn't specifically say we should not kill people by giving them rat poison. Also, according to this boy's argument reading porn is a good thing but actually going out and fornicating or raping someone is wrong. But in reality murder is still murder, fornication (reading or doing it) is still a sin, and the abomination of the occult is still a very evil sin to avoid. The occult is never for our enjoyment! Instead it is to be rejected and avoided by those who love the Lord and seek to please Him!
- Above in his discussion, he admits he likes the occultic series of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. To that I say shame, shame, shame on his parents! Don't they love their child enough to protect him from the occult? Sadly many parents, who even claim to be "Christian", do everything possible to lead their children to Satan. Sadly, I have seen people in Christian churches lead their children to Satan via rock music and the love of occultic entertainment. What needs to be done is the child needs to be taught that the occult is wrong and it is to be outlawed from the home. Parents have been given the God given authority to keep evil out of their homes. A parent has every right to say: there will be no occult or rock music in this house. I think more parents need to take authority in their homes!
- This child from hell has many arguments down very well that rebellious adults use to justify their sin. In reality a person cannot justify the occult. God condemns it and it really is as simple as that. A person must make a choice between God and Satan. To continue "enjoying" the occult is to choose Satan over God!
- It is very clear that this person is not saved and does not know or love the Lord. He wants his occult sin and he wants it on his terms. What the Bible says or the concept of obedience to God and separation from evil are totally rejected.
- He uses vain rationalizations to avoid obedience to what the Bible says about staying away from the occult. He enjoys his occult sin and seeks to justify his fun any way he can.
- Another very visible thing is his rudeness and the fact that he despises any who warn against his occult sin. This is a growing trend in these last days. People want their occultism, rock music, fornication, sodomy, adulteries and many other sins. Any who warn and show what God says are despised and rejected. It really shows the heart of Satan and his hatred for God, His Word, and His people! This trend of hatred and rejection of the things of God will continue until the antichrist rises to power in the not-too-distant future. The day is coming when Christians will be hunted down and killed!
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
The above verse sums up very well the point of this article. Those who love their sin despise the light of God's Word. These people love to call themselves "Christian" but God does not know them.
In order to justify their love of the occult, all kinds of foolish arguments and rationalizations are used. The Bible is ignored and obedience and separation from evil is despised. Just like verse 19 says above. Such people love darkness rather than the light. Verse 20 says that these people actually hate the light as they do not want to give up their love of their sinful pleasures.
Adults and hellbound sinners of all ages will do anything to justify their rejection of God and the Bible. But in reality the only one they are fooling is themselves. One day these hellbound sinners will hear the following words that will ring in their ears for all eternity:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
For a reminder to all, here are some verses in the Word of God that give very clear warnings to stay far away from the occult:
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
6 And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
Click YOUR back button.... or click here:... RETURN