Is it possible? Do people actually hate God?
Unfortunately the answer to that sorry question is, yes. Look at the following quote:
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Notice how those who reject the light (verse 19) also hate the light. Now, what do you think that light is? It is God and His Word. Many love sin and they love their earthly lives so much that they reject God. These people live for the here and now and think nothing of where they will spend eternity. All they want is their earthly riches and pleasures and want nothing of God or obedience to His Word. An example of this type of person would be someone who asks the question: Is there drinking or fornication in Heaven. No! Well I don't want to go then! These people love their lives of sin and rebellion and want nothing to do with God.
Here are some more verses from the Old Testament:
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Notice above that men who reject God are willing to worship and bow down to idols and false gods. These people reject the true God and worship a false man-made god instead. To all this, God says these people hate Him.
Another point is this: those who love God, keep His commandments. Those who love the Lord also seek to obey Him. Love goes with obedience. Another way to put this would be those who love the Lord wish to live their lives in such a way as to please the Lord. Those who hate the Lord want nothing to do with a Godly, life, or the concept of obeying God. People who love their sin and rebellion are those within the church who scream: "judgmental", "narrowminded", "legalistic", or "unloving" when their sin is exposed.
Tares within the church are getting easier to spot. These are people who reject sound Biblical doctrine and who love, embrace, and defend error, sin, and heresy. As previously mentioned, these people are the first to scream "legalism" or "unloving" or "narrowminded" when someone speaks against their heresy and compromise with the world. I have many times heard from these Satanic tares from within the church. Do you wish to hear them get angry and scream? Just say something against their demonic rock and roll music. This seems to trigger the anger in the false Christian tares. They get very upset and insulting when their rock and roll idol is challenged. Another thing I have seen recently, is the false Christian tares are getting upset when someone speaks against their occultism that they love. The Satanic occultism in Harry Potter is a favorite with these Satanic tares in the church. I have seen these tares get angry and abusive when their fun-loving occultism is challenged. This is a typical reaction from someone who claims to be a Christian but in reality hates God and was never saved in the first place. Tares are big on accepting fornication and uniting with false religions such as the works-based salvation of Roman Catholicism.
Here are some examples of people who hate God.
- Abomination of the occult. People who love the occult also hate God. These God haters love Harry Potter's books and movie. They love Lord of The Rings, occult games, astrology, and other forms of occultism. Many tares from inside the Church can be spotted by their love of Satan's occultism.
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
- Immorality. This is sex before marriage or adultery with someone after marriage. People who accept and willingly practice sexual fornication or adultery also hate God. They also hate their own bodies as by partaking of this sin invites all kinds of deadly disease that will infect, weaken, and destroy the body. If you plan to fornicate, first go out and buy a coffin. You will be needing it before your time with all the deadly and incurable sexual diseases out there! Tares can be spotted in the church by their immorality. I have seen tare couples living together before marriage and others dating while married.
1 Cor 6
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
- Rock and rollers. These people have given themselves over to their addictive false god of music. They are obsessed with their music and many react in anger when their false god of music is challenged by Godly and Biblical standards. The rock and roller seeks to imitate the world and the devilish secular rock groups. It all involves compromise and immorality and a gross imitation and identification with the Satanic secular rock groups. These tares are also a lover of darkness and evil and refuse to part with their Satanic music. These tares hate God. However, they are easy to spot. Just watch them condemn all people who dare to speak against their demonic rock and roll music!
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
- Rejection of the Gospel. Some hear the Gospel again and again, yet they still reject. Some reject politely saying... "it fine for YOU...but not for me". Others reject the Gospel with anger and malice. There are many ways to reject the only way to be saved through the Lord Jesus. Rejection can be done politely, or indifferently, or with anger. The end result is always the same. That person dies lost in their sins and will perish forever in the lake of fire!
30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.
- Cultists. These people believe false doctrines that deny what the Bible says about God and salvation. These people deny the Trinity and they deny the fact that a person is saved by faith apart from works. All cultists believe that in some way they can earn their salvation by their "good works". These people hate God and refuse Godly instruction and correction. Instead, they want their false teaching and false god over the God of the Bible. They are one form of modern idol-worshippers as they worship and serve a false god while rejecting the God of the Bible. Some of these cultists serve tare wolves like can be found in the word-of-faith scene. (Hinn, Copeland etc) Others go for more an Eastern type of heresy as they follow little demonized men who wear turbans on the head, have a long beard, and worship funny purple colored false gods. Other cultists prefer to perish in hell by being a Jehovah Witness, Roman Catholic, Mormon, Muslim, or any of the other wide variety of cults. The bottom line is this: All these people hate the God of the Bible and all are on their way to an eternity to hell!
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
- Tares who work within the Church. These people try to look and sound like Christians. The Bible indicates they look like ministers of righteousness on the outside but inside are full of dead mens bones on the inside. These tares love the occult, rock and roll, compromise, and heresy. They have no heart for obedience, separation from sin and evil, and cannot be corrected from their error. These tares hate God! The sad news is that the church is full of such individuals!
2 Cor 11
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Tares are lost and hellbound sinners who actually hate God. Tares reject sound Bible doctrine, they love rock music in the church, they love uniting with false religions, heresy, and they put experience above the Word of God (charismatic movement). Stay away from such disobedient and God hating individuals.
In this world there are many who hate God. They may look good on the outside or attempt to present themselves as some kind of "holy man". But the bottom line is these individuals hate God.
On the other hand who loves God? The people who love God are the ones who seek to love and obey God. They seek to lead a life that is pleasing to God. Those who love God wish to hear one day: "Well done my faithful servant" when the time comes when they stand before the Throne of God. Those who love God are not perfect but they do not love sin. These people are teachable and easy to correct when in error. They respond to the Word of God and the leading of God's Holy Spirit. People who love God are those who are born-again by accepting into their hearts, the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
Which side are you on reader? Do you love God or do you hate God. You will notice that there is no middle ground. To avoid or ignore the issue is the same as rejecting the Lord Jesus.
The Lord Jesus is the only way to be saved and salvation as there is no other way to heaven. Salvation is a gift to be received and can never be earned or merited by good works. We are all helplessly lost sinners in need of a Saviour. We cannot save ourselves by doing good works. Instead, the Lord Jesus reaches out and will accept any who reach back to Him.
The Bible says:
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
The door is the door to your heart and the Lord Jesus is knocking of the outside requesting admission. However there is a problem. The door handle is on the inside of the door. This means the door must be opened by the person. The Lord Jesus will not come into a person's heart and life unless invited.
Once a person realizes they are a sinner in need of a Saviour and want to be in right-standing with God, all that must be done is to open the door and invite the Lord Jesus inside.
We are now are the very end of the age and soon the Lord Jesus will return to rapture home His people. If you are not saved your time is running out. Soon the antichrist will rise to power and their will be massive delusions and deaths in those days. The time to be saved is right now! No one is promised tomorrow buy anyone can be saved today!
Right now, if you mean it with all your heart, I would like to invite you to open that door to your heart and invite the Lord Jesus inside to be your Lord and Saviour.
Here is a suggested prayer to say to Him. The key point is the attitude of your heart as you pray it. If you want the Lord Jesus into your heart then He will come in. But remember, you must invite Him and mean it! Here is the prayer:
Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner and turn from my life of sin and rebellion. I now ask You to come into my life to forgive and save me. I now receive You as my Saviour (trusting in You ALONE to save me) and my Lord (making You my Master and committing my life to You).
John 5 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
RETURN .... or hit your back button