We are living in the end of the age. These are the days just preceding the rapture of the Church. After the rapture the antichrist will be free to rise to power to setup his short 7 year kingdom. Right now the world is in the process of descending into great spiritual darkness and the rejection of God.
Men and women must make a choice to accept the Lord Jesus or to reject Him. Many, however, have chosen to reject the Lord and these people want nothing to do with the things of God.
Slowly but very surely the world is rejecting the things of God while on the other hand the things of the devil are being accepted.
There comes a time in any country when the sin is so great that God will intervene and bring judgment. This has happened in history with individual nations. However, not since the flood of Noah's day has the world seen a world-wide falling away into apostasy and rejection of God. That is happening today. In fact the world is right now ripe for judgment. Guess what? The day of judgment is coming! The great judgments of the book of Revelation will not happen until after the rapture and during the reign of the antichrist. However, today we can see a great shaking of this world as the judgments of Revelation get near.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
BIRTH PAINS As we near the great judgments of the end of the earth, we will see an interesting occurrence. The judgments will hit the world in a similar fashion as a lady goes into labor and gives birth. God's final judgments in the book of Revelation will be proceeded by troubles and disasters in a sure and an increasing frequency.
1 Thess 5
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Lets look at some indicators in the world today that indicate judgment is coming and is even upon the world to a certain degree.
- Weather disasters. Just look at your newspaper and you can see all kinds of terrible storms hitting in different parts of the world. There are massive and deadly droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes, flooding, crop failures, unusual heat waves, and deadly storms. All things are pounding the earth in an increasing manner. Each year new records are broken as the earth is shaken by the fury of nature. Through it all God is warning man to get ready. Judgment is coming!
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- Sickness and plagues. As people have given themselves over to sexual sin, the world has been shaken by all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases. There is the killer AIDS virus as well as many other incurable sexually transmitted diseases. We live in days when fornicators need to go out first to pick a nice coffin as they will be needing it before their time. - West Nile Virus. The West Nile is just a foretaste of more to come. With West Nile the current death rate is approx 4-5 people die out of 100 infected. I believe the West Nile is biological terrorism unleashed on the world by the Islamic terrorists. - Biological warfare which could unleash deadly sickness to kill millions. Armies have prepared a deadly arsenal of weapons. Part of these weapons are biological weapons that can literally kill millions. We are living in very dangerous days and things will only get worse!
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
- Terrorism. - We no longer live in a safe world. There is extreme danger to fly in an airplane as terrorists love to kill innocent civilians. - Biological dangers. Infected terrorist spreading terrible things in society such as smallpox or other deadly diseases. - Chemical terrorism. Bombs have been made and terrorists seek to kill civilians. These agents of Satan seek to publicly release their deadly chemicals with the goal of killing as many as possible. Our water and food supply is in danger.
2 Tim 3
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- Economic concerns. There is a real threat of an economic disaster in the coming days. The world economy is in danger of a major shakedown in the coming days. Of course out of the rubble will arise the one world government and the kingdom of the antichrist. Lately the stock market has been a downward mess. There has been major loss of jobs bankruptcies etc. There is really no economic security in anything. Those who know and love the Lord are to trust and cleave unto the Lord for guidance and protection. Seek the Lord and stay near Him in these terrible days! He is your only security!
- War, disorder, and a lack of peace There is a major war coming which guarantees the use of weapons of mass destruction. Demon filled terrorists are preparing to unleash horrible chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons against cities around the world. In response the Muslim-Arabs responsible will receive a nuclear bombardment. A very terrible war is about to happen and there is not much that can stop it... unless there is the rapture of the church and the rise of the antichrist and his kingdom!
TRIGGERS TO BRING THE JUDGMENT OF GOD UPON A NATION
Judgment just doesn't happen! First the people must reject God and turn deeply into sin and rebellion. God will only let a society degenerate so far before He intervenes in judgment. The following are some triggers that will bring the judgment of God upon a nation:
ACCEPTANCE OF SODOMY
- Acceptance of sodomy. Laws have been passed to legalize this perversion. It is very socially acceptable and "tolerant" for a society to accept the perversion of sodomy (homosexuality) as normal. It is not normal and never has been! Literally nations around the world considers this perversion a normal form of sexuality and persecutes anyone who disagrees. The sin of sodomy is a very politically correct perversion! It also a marker that a nation has degenerated to such a low level that the judgment of God will not be far away!
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
- Rampant sexual immorality. Young people are fornicating and practicing free sex with complete rejection of God and His Word. Others are living together outside of marriage. All this considered normal in the sex-crazed and degenerate nations of the world. Things do not stop there! Married people are committing adultery and this is not looked down upon. Just remember that God will judge the sexually immoral!
1 Cor 6
18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
MURDERING INNOCENT BLOOD
- Murder of the innocent. Babies killed in the womb or during the delivery process and this form of murder is considered normal. Laws have been passed to protect those who perform this deadly act. This is a major sin that sheds innocent blood and angers the Lord. Women who have abortions suffer from psychological trauma the rest of their lives. Others develop forms of cancer or become infertile. The end result for those ladies who murder their own children is: broken marriages, increased suicide rates, cancers, and early deaths. Shedding innocent blood is a major sin before God and will bring His judgment.
- Terminally ill people are next and currently are quietly being put down. This form of murder is now legal in certain countries in the world. This form of murder is slowly gaining acceptance.
37 Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
38 And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
Murdering innocent blood will bring down the wrath of God as He judges that nation!
ACCEPTANCE OF THE OCCULT
- Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and all kinds of witchcraft and demonism is now considered a popular form of entertainment to the lost and the false Christian tares. All of this is an abomination to God.
- TV and movies are filled with occult themes from vampires to warlocks. The occult is a very popular theme in movies and this is what the God-rejecting public wants for entertainment.
- Computer and console games are filled with the occult. People can descend into the netherworld and use spells and other occultic things as they play the computer game. All this teaches occult principles and real techniques of witchcraft.
- The occult is acceptable in society and in secular education. Schools make children read occult books like Harry Potter while banning the Bible.
- People who stand against the occult are considered strange or some other kind of outcast. Even within professing Christianity the false Christian tares want their occult and will attack anyone who stands against their love of the occult.
- Rock and roll is part of the occult. It leads its blind followers into drug use, immorality, mockery of God, blasphemy, acceptance of the occult, and rebellion. Also the false Christian tares are seeking to spread this poison throughout the professing Christian church. However, God's people have the Holy Spirit and are able to discern that this music is hellish.
Here is what God says about the occult. It is considered an abomination to God. Those who practice the occult are worthy of Divine judgment!
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.
REJECTION OF GOD AND HIS WORD
Just look around next Sunday morning and see how many go to church. You will notice that there is not many who bother with going to Church to learn about the Bible and grow in the Lord.
As previously mentioned, God is not welcome in public schools but Satan is!
God is mocked in rock music, art, and entertainment and very few care!
Godly and Biblical standards are rejected by the lawmakers and politicians. These lost people are more interested in getting votes at the next election and are afraid to make a stand for righteousness.
The end result of all these things is judgment! God will soon judge the world. The entire world, like in the days of Noah, has gone deep into sin and rejection of God. Soon the rapture will occur and the devil will be free to bring his antichrist to power. The world will then go through it's darkest days as all the judgments found in the book of Revelation are poured out on the earth.
At the climax of the battle of Armageddon, the Lord Jesus will return to earth to setup His Kingdom on earth.
Are you ready for that day?
RETURN .... or hit your back button